Friday, February 12, 2010

Gatherings

2010 Feb 12, two gathering that was planned to be at 7pm which I at first decided to decline. One have decided to change the time at 9pm which is exactly after my TKD class and the other was rejected by me due to the time slot. Upon declining the invitation, deep down inside of me was feeling rather regretful. The "Kem Put-Put" gathering was held far too many times and I was invited to most of it but have yet to attend one. The same happened for Tim's gathering also... I was always busy and the time well not so appropriate for me... But they still invite me despite the chances of me turning up is almost zero.

I can say that this is my definition of frenz... one who will continue to have faith to another... treating another as a part of them... I was touched when they tried to invite me for so many time... seriously... but I guess I am just a bad friend... So I went on to the class and then went to the venue of Tim's Gathering, Station 1 which is just outside of my own "taman".

To my surprise, "Kem Put-Put" changed it's venue and time to the same place as well. It's fated that I will go for both of the gathering at the same time and same place. Not to forget it's my 1st time attending either one of it... God knew that I wanted to go for both and granted it... Thank God.

I have a great time hearing about their experience and life... even can know new promotion... ;P
Even a friend which I have not seen for 10 years was at Tim's Gathering... It was really worth it to be at this 2 gathering... despite having to table hopping... I hope they don't mind... Thanks people... It was a great meeting and I trully enjoyed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment