Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Note 24/3/2010

Well, I have been browsing on facebook and found out that a lot of photos were posted in the recent days. I've been wondering that why I don't have any to post? Just getting all emo on small matters... I've noticed that some people are posting early good byes and saying they'll miss others... and I am totally blank out... I know that this is the last semester... although I don't show that I'm gonna miss anybody but the hearts are kinda heavy right now... especially after seeing the "I'm Gonna Miss You Guys" posts over FB. Days are limited, I really need to do something special with my Uni buddies... well if they considered me as one... I'm always the one who went MIA (Missing In Action) for most events...

Taking some memorable photos... Maybe hang out together... Then it's time to say goodbye... Something is missing... but I don't know what it is... it's lost... I can feel it... it's lost...
Really hope to find it cause its important... the hearts is searching for the missing link...

Signing out,
Meowth, That's Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment